Για το update 1.01:
* AI - Added a negative value to investor level, to slow AI down if he's ever actually winning.
* AI - AI no longer initiates an "Industry Auction" for an Industry the Player just won in an "Auction".
* AI - Better AI train upgrades- only upgrade trains that have hit full load capacity at least once after the first 3 years of service. Also only upgrade when a comparison of max speeds, given the prior loadouts, proves the upgrade is actually faster.
* AI - Edited timing differences in difficulty XML
* AI - Fix for AI failing to initiate industry auctions.
* AI - Fix for AI failing to set a route in first minute of game.
* AI - Fixed AI bug where all its internal values for each good were mixed up, causing passengers to be valued at the price of automobiles, hence passengers were almost exclusively delivered.
* AI - Increased maximum AI auction bidding limits.
* AI - Less idling on Tycoon difficulty.
* AI - Track/train costs constant for all difficulty levels
* AI - Train's consist from a bought out AI will no longer have more than 8 cars on the routing screen.
* AI - Refresh mission status after each train added (ensures early delivery missions get added)
* Art - Correcting naming convention for Class 40 Diesel.
* Art - Fix for missing build-up animations.
* Art - Fixed rotating truck problem on ES1 and Crocodile locomotives.
* Art - fixed sorting transparency issue with Goods Car v1.
* Art - Fixes for the Iron Duke and Consolidation.
* Crash - Deleting both routes to a train will no longer crash the game when the train comes back.
* Crash - Deleting the section of track right before the train will no longer crash the game.
* Crash - Double left-clicking on an "Industry Buy" button no longer causes the game to crash to desktop.
* Crash - Fix crash when trying to hide auction that hasn't been created yet when going into routing screen.
* Crash - Fixed restart crash.
* Crash - If user changes the route to a depot the train is just passing the game will no longer crash.
* Crash - Laying a rapid amount of track will no longer cause the game to crash when trying to quit.
* Crash - Long track is broken up into smaller tracks to address the "long track crash".
* Crash - Overlapping a track junction no longer causes a crash to desktop upon quitting to main menu or laying a parallel track off a piece of track.
* Crash - stopped a problem with improper links.
* Crash - The game no longer crashes after deleting a certain segment of track from the attached save game.
* Crash - The game no longer crashes when the user builds track from the Southeast tip of the map to the Southwest tip of the map.
* Crash - The game will no longer crash if the player blocks AI's train track at the beginning of the game.
* Crash - The liquidate and merge overlay is no longer transferable to other parts of the game.
* Crash - User can no longer crash game by holding down the increase/decrease elevation keys.
* Crash - When bought out, don't try to update the main game interface if the main game interface does not exist.
* Crash - When deleting a track, there is no reason to reroute a train that is using that track if the train has already passed that track and will not cross it in the future.
* Crash - When Host or Client is bought out when on the "Train Upgrade" screen they'll no longer crash.
* Crash - When two trains are on one track, a double track is laid and connected to original track, and original track is deleted, the game no longer crashes.
* Design - Mail price tweak.
* Design - Rebalanced starting cash, stock, and difficulty of difficulty levels
* Functionality - Added new difficulty level ("Robber Baron")
* Functionality - Fix for rerouting issue. If you change your route by adding a new stop while you're loading at the first stop and the way to the second stop is blocked by another train, your train will no longer stop loading at the first stop and start moving towards the second stop (where it wouldn't unload it's cars.)
* Functionality - Fix for why sometimes both parallel tracks aren't added to a depot when dropped down.
* Functionality - Fixed tutorial progression stoppers.
* Functionality - If the user retires with an auction onscreen and chooses to 'keep playing' the current auction and all future auctions will now retain their functionality.
* Functionality - Making parallel tracks within looped track will choose the shortest path along the loop to build the track.
* Functionality - Opening the Trains screen (F4), clicking the Money sort button, and then deleting a train will no longer cause the sorting order to become randomized again.
* Functionality - Remove victory conditions that involve competitor stock when playing with no AI.
* Functionality - Stock buy/sell exploit fix.
* Functionality - The player who owns the industry now gets the bonus money, rather than the person who delivered the goods.
* Functionality - Updated patents to match descriptions, and fixed broken patents
* Functionality - User is no longer able to place depot in the water in london on the GB scenario, leaving it inaccessible.
* Functionality - When player buys out another player, and they inherit the stock of the remaining player, the remaining player will now be shown as "bought out" if the player now owns all shares of that player.
* Graphics - cleared city and industry temporary track grid every time it moves.
* Graphics - Deleting track no longer causes the train cars to separate and change direction.
* Graphics - Half the alert screen no longer disappears until space is pressed.
* Graphics - improved UpdateLeaders performance.
* Graphics - Minimizing then maximizing the game no longer causes the Minimap and Train Graph, on Roundhouse screen, to become corrupted
* Graphics - Updated Nvidia settings
* Graphics - While dragging a track and you loose focus of the railroads window in fullscreen and when you come back the ground texture will no longer go black.
* Interface - Added option to not show the era intro screen.
* Interface - Clicking on mission objectives takes you to the locatoin instead of re-opening the newspaper.
* Interface - Closing load dialog resets focus to load button.
* Interface - Closing options dialog resets focus to options button.
* Interface - Customize train screen now remembers apply all states. Setting apply all buttons, sets color and/or decal as default for new trains.
* Interface - "Event Log" box no longer comes forward when Player tries to "close" out the "Finance" screen.
* Interface - First auction bid is now the proposed value rather than being k+ than the proposed value.
* Interface - Fixed position of popup menu on lobby member list when list is scrolled.
* Interface - Game Alert Log can now be properly closed if a newspaper alert appears above it.
* Interface - In the button config option, the "Print Screen" key no longer appears as the "System Request" key.
* Interface - Interface can no longer get stuck on the screen if user presses escape and then an F-key.
* Interface - Left mouse clicks on the city info box no longer cause unwanted screen movement.
* Interface - Newspapers are no longer modal.
* Interface - Now show trade-in value when you're upgrading a train.
* Interface - Optimization to keep the frame rate from dropping dramatically when objects are mouse-over or selected.
* Interface - Preventing the new train and the newspaper screen from appearing at the same time
* Interface - Removed the "show all player's floating text" option.
* Interface - The world now drops the initial depot before the era popup is closed.
* Interface - Selecting a city and having a "New Train Alert" pop up will no longer cause the selected city's resource icons on the mini-map to disappear.
* Interface - The in-game Pause prompt now updates after assigning a new letter to the Pause action.
* Interface - Update player name for game when changed on options screen from main menu.
* Interface - User can no longer assign arrow buttons as hotkeys.
* Interface - User can no longer enter over 20 characters of text for the Buyout Taunt Headline or Subhead in the Options menu.
* Interface - User's stocks can no longer show a sell price of negative dollars.
* Interface - When rotating view, letting go of the center mouse button while over a large city icon now releases the "rotating camera".
* Interface - Zoom in and out keymap keys added.
* Multiplayer - Code fixes to address MP AI OOS.
* Multiplayer - Don't allow the game to access the internet if we're not playing an internet game.
* Multiplayer - Enabled AI players in MP.
* Multiplayer - Network and sync timing now floats - attempting to resolve the time error accumulation in slower machines.
* Multiplayer - Stuttery train fix: turn off vblanksynch in MP.
* Performance - Fixed small AI memory leak when a route is valid but the AI can't afford it.
* Performance - Improved city and industry placement performance.
* Performance - Improved mow field performance.
* Performance - Improved track overlap finding performance.
* Performance - Improving city and stockpile track cutting, which improves track dragging by ~25%.
* Performance - Increased performance of reflection and shadow generation.
* Performance - Roundhouse and feature screen no longer load animations (only affects non-precached option).
* Performance - Simplified track validation to improve performance.
Και για το 1.10:
Το πρωτο ειναι 17ΜΒ και το Δευτερο 22ΜΒ.* AI - AI now takes industry potential into consideration when making route decisions.
* AI - Changed AI's criteria for building new trains (now uses individual goods rather than depots)
* Functionality - Added new option "Use All Trains", which allows the use of all trains in the game, when in TT mode.
* Functionality - Added the ability to manipulate the camera freely when paused. To do this, pause the game and press "CTRL+F". In this mode, cursor keys move the camera and the camera can be rotated by holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse.
* Functionality - Cities can now accept raw materials directly from resources properly.
* Functionality - Clouds can now be disabled in the options screen.
* Functionality - Enabled terrain editor. To enable the terrain editor, you must add "EditorEnabled = 1" to your settings.INI.
* Functionality - Enabled larger size maps.
* Functionality - Exposed scenario timescale in scenario XML. If "iTurnsPerMonth" is found in the Scenario XML, it will override the default scale of 16 turns per month (every 4 seconds). If the timescale is greater than 60 (a new month every 15 seconds), the date display will also display the current day of the month.
* Functionality - Fixed rerouting cash exploit.
* Functionality - Made track selection easier. (track now takes precedence over depots)
* Functionality - Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them.
* Graphics - Parallel tunnel tracks now draw correctly (no longer overlap)
* Graphics - Tracks connected to depots/stations/terminals draw with special graphics to distinguish them from "normal" tracks.
* Interface - Added new city routing icons and chevrons to show which stops on your route map accept the goods in your current consist.
* Interface - Auction window repositioned so it no longer obscures scores on larger resolutions.
* Localization - Misc. localization fixes.
* Multiplayer - XFire support added.
Θελω να μάθω, για να μπουνε να updates του πρωτου, πρεπει να μπει και το πρώτο ή συμπεριλαμβάνονται στο τελευταίο?
Και γενικά όταν υπάρχουν patches παμε πχ ver. 1.0--->1.1--->1.2--->1.3?
Η μπορούμε να πάμε κατευθείαν απο ver. 1.0--->1.3?