TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard

Σχολιάστε ή προτείνετε ταινίες που παίζονται στον κινηματογράφο, στην τηλεόραση ή κυκλοφορούν σε video και DVD. Ή κάποιο έργο που είδατε στο θέατρο.

Συντονιστές: WebDev Moderators, Super-Moderators

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Connor MacLeod
Honorary Member
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Connor MacLeod » 09 Φεβ 2013 15:32

Δεν τo εχω δει, αλλα τωρα το κατεβαζω:
My name is Simon and I am the director/producer of the film TPB AFK:The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard. After 5 years of hard work, it's a great pleasure to finally upload a torrent about this great website onto the site itself. In a way, I guess TPB AFK has finally come home. This is not just a film about the founders of TPB, but also a film about all of you who use the site
Viva La Piracy! An intellectual freedoms documentary based around the interpersonal triumphs, and defeats of the three main characters against the largest industry in the known universe. The media industry.
TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard is a documentary film released on February 8 2013, directed by Simon Klose, based on the lives of the three founders of The Pirate Bay - Peter Sunde, Fredrik Neij and Gottfrid Svartholm. Filming began in summer 2008, and concluded on 25 August 2012
ΥΓ (ελπίζω να μην εχει πρόβλημα το Pirate bay που το κατεβαζω απο τορρεντ)

Trailer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2608732/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TPB_AFK

Εικόνα
Meizu MX5(5.5"/8Core/3GB/32GB/Sony IMX220 20.7MP)
PC 27'' (3770@3.4/16GB/560SE/500GB SATA3/650W S12G)
Mac mini (2.5GHz/8GB/6630/90GB GorsairGT)

Άβαταρ μέλους
Zizo
Honorary Member
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Zizo » 09 Φεβ 2013 16:41

The Pirate Bay documentary began as a crowd-funded Kickstarter project in 2010, and will be uploaded to all of the main torrenting websites.
Εικόνα
What you waiting for?

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Κινηματογράφος - Θέατρο”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης