There's a few twitter accounts/subreddits you may follow to have updates

Θέλετε την γνώμη των άλλων για την σελίδα σας; Τότε βρίσκεστε στο σωστό μέρος.

Συντονιστές: WebDev Moderators, Super-Moderators

Απάντηση
sunxuemei

There's a few twitter accounts/subreddits you may follow to have updates

Δημοσίευση από sunxuemei » 30 Απρ 2021 09:21

There's a few twitter Animal Crossing Bells accounts/subreddits you may follow to have updates on PS5 restocks! You may already know about these but I guess it is worth throwing out there in case you don't - that is the way I got mine

You are correct though, the switch is now very much a thing that is just good on occasion. In a ideal world Nintendo would be investing in new first party content to where they're dropping a brand new game (or even a port as long as it is not $60) every couple months but. . That really does not happen. Even a gamecube library as if you mentioned would knock my socks off.

On twitter I turned notifications for @Wario64 and @PS5Stockalerts that got me close a couple of times but that I had no luck, although other people got it for certain.

I'd say find a subreddit for it - I utilized the PS5 subreddit back in early December to get upgrades before those men even tweeted . Idk if the sub has a dedicated thread to locating PS5s like it failed but I can guarantee there's something on reddit someplace just for PS5 sales

Absolutely loved this Direct, together with the highlights being Splatoon 3 (I have almost 500 hours at the next match and maybe 200-300 from the very first match ) and Triangle Strategy. Pyra and Mythra at Smash is cool, I can not wait to eventually test out Hades (I was awaiting a physical release), Mario Golf looks interesting (have not ever played a Mario Golf game earlier ), I will probably check out the Age of Calamity DLC, and Skyward Sword HD gives me a reason to get around to this game, although having WW and TP together with SS at a collection would have been better. Seeing some new Monster Hunter Rise critters and mechanisms reminded me how much I am looking forward to the match (I have never played a MonHun match before, but awakened 10-15 hours into the demonstration and I'm addicted). No More Heroes 3 seems good but I need to play the first two first, and I've cheap Animal Crossing Items heard good things about Miitopia and the Ninja Gaiden series.

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Θέλω την γνώμη σας για την Σελίδα μου...”

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης